Shiver Hamilton Campbell Attorneys Named Top 100 Lawyers in Georgia for Fourth Consecutive Year
Once again, Shiver Hamilton Campbell has received the distinct honor of having multiple attorneys named as Top 100 Super Lawyers by Thomson Reuters. Alan Hamilton and Jeff Shiver have both been included in the 2021 Georgia Top 100 Super Lawyers list, repeating the same honor they received in 2018, 2019, and 2020.
Both have been named repeatedly as Super Lawyers, Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Georgia Trend’s Legal Elite, Daily Report Rising Stars and Top 40 Under 40 attorneys with the National Trail Lawyers and American Society of Legal Advocates organizations.
In addition to Alan and Jeff, several other Shiver Hamilton Campbell attorneys have been listed as “Top Rated” attorneys by Super Lawyers in 2021 and previous years:
- Scott Campbell, Partner. Scott has been named a Georgia Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2010 as well as 2013-2019.
- Daniel Beer, Partner. Daniel has been named a Georgia Super Lawyers Rising Star every year since 2017.
- Kyle G.A. Wallace, Partner. Kyle has been named a Georgia Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2009 and again in 2015 and 2016.
- Margaret “Maggy” Randels, Attorney. Maggy was named a Georgia Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2020 and has received the honor again in 2021.
- Marla Eastwood, Attorney. Marla has been named a Georgia Super Lawyer since 2015.
Super Lawyers is an independent ratings service that recognizes the annual achievements of attorneys throughout the country. No more than 5% of all practicing, eligible attorneys will be selected annually, and the process is repeated each year. Attorneys who are under the age of 40, or who have been in practice fewer than 10 years that are selected are named Rising Stars. No more than 2.5% of all eligible attorneys will be selected for inclusion in Rising Stars.
It is a great honor for our firm to be represented on the list for yet another year and to be highlighted throughout Georgia for our dedication to helping our clients achieve excellent results.